Please read the policies carefully and in the order presented.
- You must pay for lessons one month in advance.
- Payment is due at the first lesson of the month.
- Noble Violin Instruction accepts cash or check payments. Paypal is accepted with a small processing fee.
- You will receive a receipt at the beginning of the month with the proposed lesson dates.
- Andrew will schedule a regular weekly time once you enroll in lessons.
- At the beginning of the month, we will determine the number of lessons.
- If you are going to miss a lesson, you must email or text at least 24 hours in advance. There will be no refund for lessons that are cancelled without 24 hour notice.
- You can make up one lesson per month schedule permitting.
- Make-up lessons must be coordinated in writing via email or text.
- If Andrew needs to cancel a lesson, he will notify you via email or text to propose a make-up time.
- If Andrew misses a lesson that cannot be made up within the month, he will credit you that lesson fee the next month.
- Students must practice daily to become excellent performers and to get the most benefit out of their lessons.
- Students will be given a one-month probation period if they are not practicing regularly and making progress, and Andrew will determine at the end of the month whether they will continue.
- Students, who can make a good sound with their bow are required to perform at studio recitals. Performing in front of an audience is a key part of playing an instrument and being a musician.
- A studio recital will be scheduled near the beginning of each semester, roughly in the months of January, June and September.
- It is important to make these performances a priority since they will only happen three times a year.
- Additional performances, such as home concerts and recordings are encouraged and can be scheduled with Andrew